What Is Morpheus 8?
Morpheus treatment does not involve a futuristic superhero wearing a skintight leotard and a perfectly shaped body and face. But this brand-new skin rejuvenation treatment may trick you into thinking you’ve traveled back in time.
State-of-the-art microneedling technology has made it possible to reach beneath your skin’s epidermis, down to the source of your skin foundation, toning and tightening it like never before. Morpheus 8 treatment uses radiofrequency energy to rebuild youthful collagen and good fat in your skin. This procedure is scientifically proven to:
- Reduce wrinkles
- Repair old acne scars
- Improve your skin’s overall tightness and tone
If you’ve begun to look less and less like yourself when you glance in the mirror, consider contacting the highly trained top plastic surgeon at Millennial Plastic Surgery in Midtown Manhattan. Enter a world of relaxation and gentle beauty as you turn back time with renewed confidence. Your youthful appearance will match your inner superhero attitude.
My liposuction has helped me achieve the body I've always wanted. The procedure was easy and the results have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get rid of stubborn fat.
This place was very good. The kindness and helpfulness of the staff was awesome. I loved Jess and my massages from Maribel..she was so good I wanted an 8 ounce bottle of milk and my bed after. Overall Dr. Shokrian was very honest in what he could do and what he couldn't which made my choice even easier.
I had my surgery done 2 weeks ago & I had the most amazing experience ever. Dr. Shokrian & the girls are very caring, they made me feel very comfortable, especially Sophia & Barbara. They answered every question I had! I’m more than happy with my results & would definitely recommend MPS to anyone interested in cosmetic surgery!
How Exactly Does Morpheus 8 Work?
Morpheus 8 uses a combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy to give you smoother and tighter skin. The microneedles create small disruptions in targeted areas to stimulate collagen production. The heat emitted from radiofrequency waves through the microneedles essentially sculpt the fat underneath your skin. This procedure is unlike any other skin enhancement treatment.
The treatment produces instant results, but a few treatments may be required to reach your desired look. At the same time, this MedSpa procedure also pairs well with other surgeries, like a mini-facelift and brow lift. Other notes include:
- In most cases, dermatologists recommend three separate treatments.
- Treatments usually are spaced four to six weeks apart.
- Results from the Morpheus laser treatment can last for two to five years.
- Morpheus 8 is commonly paired with intense pulsed light therapy, another way to non-surgically improve the texture and tone of your skin.
We can’t wait to meet you! We offer comprehensive consultations with Dr. Shokrian, and his team both virtually and in person.212-421-7123
What Are the Benefits of Morpheus 8?
In a world where everyone seems to look younger every day, you can get discouraged with your appearance. Lifetime struggles with rosacea or other hyperpigmentation concerns can wear on your self-confidence. Morpheus8 treatment instantly tightens and smooths your skin, without the cost and invasiveness of a longer more painful full face lift.
With this new technology, results appear natural and glowing, unlike some facial or neck lifts that don’t always look natural. Save time, money and recovery downtime with injectables and fillers that allow you to return to the office immediately following a treatment. A few other benefits of Morpheus 8 include:
- Immediate results. You notice tighter, toned skin immediately after your first treatment, with noticeable improvements in pigmentation and texture of the treated area continuing to improve even more as you heal.
- Wrinkle reduction. The newly formed collagen fills out the cracks and valleys of wrinkles, seamlessly erasing smile lines, furrowed brows and deep creases you once thought permanent.
- Minimally invasive. Morpheus8 microneedling makes miniscule punctures in the skin, making recovery much faster than a face lift, which requires much larger incisions.
- Minimal to no recovery time. Minor swelling and bruising may appear after treatment and can last anywhere from two days to two weeks.
Am I a Candidate for Morpheus 8?
Aging causes unwanted changes to your skin and body. The normal stresses of life take a toll on your skin. The best candidates for Morpheus 8 treatment are those who want to tighten loose and wrinkled skin on the face, neck and chest. Morpheus laser treatment can also help even the skin tones that have previously been thought irreparable by sun damage or scarring.
Morpheus skin tightening can turn a dull, dried face into a smooth, toned new version of yourself. Revamping the way you look with natural-looking results can be just the bump you need in life. Consider asking your doctor about Morpheus 8 if you’ve had issues with:
- Loose, baggy skin. Morpheus8 skin tightening repairs damaged, loose skin faster than any of the expensive so-called miracle creams out there.
- Hyperpigmentation. Small patches of darkened skin can be a symptom of a more serious condition or can occur due to sun damage. Your NYC doctor may refer you for further tests before pursuing Morpehus8 treatments for you.
- Stretch marks. Lines and creases left after pregnancy or weight gain can be tricky to get rid of. Morpheus microneedling targets specific small lines and repairs the skin from stretch marks.
- Acne scars. Residual scarring from teenage acne or injury can be frustrating to live with on a daily basis. Thanks to advantages in skin repair technology, old scars from acne or injury can fade back into firm, youthful looking skin
New York, NY 10036 3190 Riverdale Ave. Level C #4A
Bronx, NY 10463
How Much Does Morpheus 8 Treatment Cost?
The cost of your treatment depends on a few factors, such as the size of the area you’re getting treated and the number of treatments recommended. The average cost for facial Morpheus8 treatment starts at $700.
Contact Millennial Plastic Surgery for the miracle Morpheus 8 laser treatment. Get a tighter, younger, blemish-free face soon after your consultation with Dr. Shokrian. Payment plans are available if you need them to get the star quality treatment you deserve without breaking the bank.
Author: Dr. David Shokrian