What Is Plastic Surgery for Penis Enlargement?
Penis enlargement surgery, also known as phalloplasty, is a type of plastic surgery for men that increases the size of your dick. You can choose from several different techniques for surgical penis enlargement, such as:
- Lengthening procedures. The most common of these procedures involves cutting the suspensory ligament, which attaches your penis to your pubic bone, allowing your junk to hang lower and appear longer.
- Girth enhancement procedures. Usually, these types of procedures involve your NYC surgeon injecting fat or another filler material into the shaft of your penis to increase its circumference.
- Combined procedures. These procedures use a combination of lengthening and girth enhancement techniques to accomplish both in one procedure.
Real penis enlargement involves surgery: making incisions in the skin of your penis and then using various techniques to increase its length and girth. This surgical procedure carries the same risks associated with any surgical procedure. You can reduce those risks by relying on the expertise of Dr. David Shokrian, one of NYC’s best penis enlargement doctors at Millennial Plastic Surgery.
My liposuction has helped me achieve the body I've always wanted. The procedure was easy and the results have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get rid of stubborn fat.
This place was very good. The kindness and helpfulness of the staff was awesome. I loved Jess and my massages from Maribel..she was so good I wanted an 8 ounce bottle of milk and my bed after. Overall Dr. Shokrian was very honest in what he could do and what he couldn't which made my choice even easier.
Sophia helped me tremendously if it wasn’t for her , I probably would have never gone through with my surgery! She made me feel so comfortable and like she genuinely cared for me ! I love my results so far and dr Shokrian is AMAZING with his work. I can finally say I’m happy and confident with myself. Thanks to everyone there but especially SOPHIA .
We can’t wait to meet you! We offer comprehensive consultations with Dr. Shokrian, and his team both virtually and in person.212-421-7123
Am I a Good Candidate for Permanent Penis Enlargement Surgery?
If your dick measures three inches or less in length when erect, you’re an ideal candidate, although almost any man can qualify. You have to be in good overall health and have realistic expectation about what a penis enlargement procedure can do for you. In other words, you have to understand what it’s going to do for your self-confidence, not to mention your sex life. You also have to be willing to practice patience during your recovery.
Visiting a penis enlargement doctor should be your own decision, based on how you feel about yourself. If a larger, thicker member will boost your daily confidence and make you feel more virile, then by all means go for it. You may want to mention your decision to your partner, though, to avoid surprises. The best penis enlargement surgery candidates are men who:
- Experience psychological distress or self-esteem issues due to the size or shape of their dicks
- Have passed puberty and have enjoyed a few years of sexual intimacy
- Are at a healthy weight
- Don’t have any serious underlying conditions, like diabetes or cancer
- Have been in an accident that damaged their member
- Overcame an illness that adversely affected their dick
- Haven’t been diagnosed with penile dysmorphic disorder, a psychological condition that leads to a preoccupation with the size of your penis
You also have to understand that genetics, age and health play a role in sexual prowess. It’s not always about the size of your johnson. In fact, many women say that the size of a man’s penis doesn’t always change their level of sexual satisfaction.
Anatomy of the Male Genitalia
Before delving into the mechanisms of male enlargement, it’s crucial to have a foundational understanding of the male genital anatomy. This knowledge will provide a clear context for how enlargement procedures and treatments interact with the natural structure of the male genitalia.
The most prominent part of the male genitalia, the penis, serves dual functions – facilitating sexual intercourse and urination. It is divided into the shaft (the main body) and the glans (the tip). Internally, the penis consists of three cylindrical bodies of spongy tissue that fill with blood and cause an erection when sexually aroused.
Situated below the penis, the scrotum is a pouch of skin that houses the testicles. Its primary function is to keep the testicles at an optimal temperature for sperm production, slightly cooler than body temperature.
Testicles (or Testes):
These are the oval-shaped organs nestled within the scrotum. They are the primary production centers for both sperm and the male hormone, testosterone. The testicles ensure the continuous supply of sperm for fertility and testosterone for male characteristics and libido.
Found behind each testicle, the epididymis is a coiled tube where sperm mature and are stored temporarily after production. It’s from here that sperm embark on their journey through the male reproductive system during ejaculation.
These tubes act as highways for mature sperm, transporting them away from the testicles. The sperm combine with fluids from other glands to form semen.
The seminal vesicles, prostate gland, and Cowper’s glands play pivotal roles in the reproductive system. They produce various fluids that, when combined with sperm, create semen. This semen provides nutrition and protection to sperm and facilitates their movement.
Running through the center of the penis, the urethra is a conduit for urine from the bladder, and semen, from the reproductive system to exit the body.
With this basic understanding of male genital anatomy, one can better appreciate the intricacies of enlargement methods and how they aim to enhance specific parts of this complex system. Whether through surgical intervention, external devices, or injectable treatments, the goal of enlargement is to modify or capitalize on this natural anatomy to achieve desired results.
How Do I Get a Larger Penis?
When you want the best penis enlargement surgery, choose an outpatient procedure at Millennial Plastic Surgery in Manhattan. Dr. Shokrian prefers awake surgeries, as they require less downtime and carry fewer risks. Your particular surgery is based on your specific needs and goals. To make your dick bigger, the process typically includes your doctor:
- Providing a local anesthetic to make sure you’re comfortable and don’t feel any pain
- Making an incision near the base of your penis to access the suspensory ligament
- Removing excess fat, necessary to increase the length of your member
- Placing fat from another part of your body into your penis if you’re seeking to increase its girth
- Hiding the incisions in the creases of your skin and under your pubic hair
The best penis enlargement doctors can complete your permanent penis enlargement in one session. You may opt for additional fat injected into your dick after about three to six months. If you choose a filler instead of harvested fat, the effect is temporary, but can be repeated when it dissipates.
Alternatives to Permanent Enlargement
1. Temporary Solutions:
- Penis Pumps: These create a vacuum to draw blood into the penis, temporarily enlarging it.
- Penis Rings: Worn at the base of the penis to restrict blood outflow and enhance the erection’s girth and duration.
- Topical Ointments and Lotions: Some claim to increase blood flow to the penis, resulting in a temporary enlargement. However, the efficacy of such products is debatable.
2. Devices and Extenders:
- Traction Devices: These work on the principle of applying constant tension to the penis, promoting cell growth in response to stretching. It’s a long-term commitment for modest gains.
3. Dietary Supplements and Pills:
- Herbal Pills: Supplements like ginkgo biloba, yohimbe, and others claim to enhance penis size or erection strength, but scientific evidence is scant.
- PDE5 Inhibitors: Medications like Viagra or Cialis can improve erection strength and duration but don’t provide permanent enlargement.
4. Non-Surgical Procedures:
- Dermal Fillers: These can be injected into the penile tissue to increase girth. Results are temporary and typically last up to a year.
- PRP Injections: Platelet-rich plasma from one’s blood can be injected into the penis, theoretically improving blood flow and erection strength.
5. Therapy and Counseling:
- Sex Therapy: Some men find that their concerns about penis size are rooted in deeper issues of self-worth or body image. A therapist specializing in sexual health might offer insights and coping techniques.
- Psychotherapy: Addresses underlying self-esteem or body image issues that might be contributing to concerns about penis size.
6. Lifestyle Changes:
- Weight Loss: Reducing body fat can make the penis appear larger in relation to the body.
- Pelvic Floor Exercises: While not increasing penis size, strengthening these muscles can enhance erectile function and control.
7. Acceptance and Communication:
Embracing one’s body and having open communication with partners can lead to more satisfaction without the need for any physical changes.
What Can I Expect when Recovering from Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Recovery from real penis enlargement surgery depends on the specific procedure performed, but in general, you can expect some short-term discomfort and swelling. To manage these symptoms, your doctor may prescribe pain medication and recommend ice packs to reduce any swelling. To ensure your healing and to avoid infection, closely follow post-op instructions that include:
- Cleaning the surgical area and changing the dressings
- Avoiding strenuous physical activity for at least two to four weeks
Refraining from sexual activity for up to four weeks to avoid:
- Further injury or complications
- Moving the transplanted fat or filler material
- Misshaping your member
Overall, recovery from penis enlargement surgery takes several weeks. You should be prepared to take time off from work or other activities to allow for proper healing. Be patient for the best long-term results.
What Is a Penile Prosthesis?
A penile prosthesis, also known as a penile implant, is a medical device that’s surgically implanted into your member to treat erectile dysfunction (ED). It consists of two inflatable cylinders that are placed inside your shaft, a pump that’s implanted in your scrotum and a reservoir that’s implanted in your abdomen. When you want to achieve an erection:
- You pump fluid from the reservoir into the cylinders, causing them to inflate and create an erection.
- When you’re finished, you deflate the cylinders using the pump, which causes the fluid to return to the reservoir.
Penile prostheses are typically used in cases of severe ED that don’t respond to other treatments, such as medications, vacuum erection devices or injections. They’re considered a safe and effective treatment option for men who want a long-term solution for ED. But the surgery to implant the device is irreversible and carries some risks, such as infection and device malfunction.
Penis Enlargement Near Me: Boost Your Confidence and Make a Positive Change
Are you considering penis enlargement near you? You’re not alone. Many men turn to penile enhancement procedures to enhance their size and girth and boost their confidence.
At Millenial Plastic Surgery, we offer various penis enlargement options, including surgical and non-surgical procedures. Our experienced surgeon, Dr. Shokrian, will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan to help you achieve your desired permanent or temporary results.
Here are just a few of the benefits of choosing Dr. Shokrian for penis enlargement near you:
- Experienced surgeon: Dr. Shokrian is a leading plastic surgeon with years of experience in male enlargement surgeries. He offers a personalized approach and is considered among the best-in-class, top-rated New York local specialists.
- Latest surgical and non-surgical techniques: To ensure safe and effective results, Dr. Shokrian uses the latest and most advanced penile enhancement techniques, such as Penile Implants (Two-piece, Three-piece, Semi-rigid), Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Injections (Voluma, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Teosyal, Volbella), and Fat Grafting or Fat Transfer (Liposuction from abdomen, thighs, or flanks).
- Confidential consultation: We understand this is a very personal decision, so we offer confidential consultations to discuss your concerns and answer any questions.
- Post-surgery care: To ensure a quick and smooth recovery, we provide comprehensive post-operative care, from cold compress to help reduce swelling and discomfort to medications for pain relief and incision care.
- Convenient location: The Millenial Plastic Surgery clinic is conveniently located in New York City, making it easy for patients from all over the area to access our services.
If you’re ready to make a positive change and boost your confidence, contact us today for a confidential consultation. We can help you achieve your desired results with permanent male enlargement surgery and live a happier and more fulfilling life.
Does Insurance Cover Surgical Penis Enlargement?
A penis enlargement procedure typically isn’t covered by insurance unless it’s related to an injury or illness. The cost starts around $3,000. Financing options may be available. You can take advantage of the services you have to pay for, like anesthesia and surgical suite fees, by combining your penile surgery with other cosmetic body surgeries, such as:
- Liposuction for men
- Lower body lift
- Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Breast liposuction to address gynecomastia
Whatever types of services make you happy — if you’ve got the time, good health and resources to make it happen — go for it. Contact the best penis enlargement doctor at Millennial Plastic Surgery today to set up a consultation.